- Built with Pro 4 hubs with j bend spokes (32h)
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Only available in 700c
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Available with either a Shimano or Campag freehub body
- Weights: Front wheel 855g Rear wheel 970g (with Shimano freehub body)
- Only compatible with disc brake set ups
Rim dimensions: 25mm deep, 24mm external width and 20mm internal width.
Rim ERD 594mm.
Rim width is ideal to suit larger volume road/cross tyres.
Strong dependable welded join keeps rim together on hard knocks
Weight for rim only 425g
Wheels are built using high quality Sapim Sprint double butted spokes and brass nipples.
Wheels come supplied with QR and 15mm end caps for the front wheel and the rear wheel comes with QR and 142×12 end caps as standard.
Choose from our 6 different hub colour options.
Wheels can be adapted quickly and easily to suit different frame and fork fitting using our conversion kits available separately.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the large variations in hub colour all Hope wheels have an approximately 3 working days from order to dispatch.